Diabetes is a disorder that is characterized by high blood sugar levels in the body. It is a metabolic disorder that leads to various symptoms such as frequent urination, thirst and increased hunger. It is either caused by reduced sensitivity of the body to insulin or reduced production of insulin by the pancreas.
Homeopathic treatments for diabetes aim at rooting out the cause rather than just treating the symptoms.
The various homeopathic remedies for diabetes are -
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is a common homeopathic remedy that is used in the treatment of diabetes. It is especially noted for its beneficial aspects in treating visual problems that may occur if you have diabetes.
- Phosphoric Acid: This is used in the treatment of diabetes that is beneficial for symptoms such as mental or physical weakness that accompany diabetes. It may lead to a weak memory and symptoms of grief.
- Abroma Augusta: This remedy is recommended if you are affected by weakness due to diabetes. It also helps if you suffer from dry mouth or excessive thirst.
- Gymnema Sylvestre: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat exhaustion that results from diabetes. This treatment is also used to improve your overall wellbeing and also makes you energetic.
- Lactic Acid: This is another very good remedy that is used to treat symptoms of diabetes. Specific symptoms such as excessive thirst, nausea and dry skin are treated by this remedy.