Premature ejaculation is a very common condition in which you ejaculate a lot sooner than you would like to during sexual intercourse. It is so common that one in three men suffer from premature ejaculation.
However, if premature ejaculation occurs irregularly, it is not a cause of concern. Here is everything you need to do so that you have better control on your ejaculation…
1. Masturbate Before Having Sex:
As odd as this may sound, masturbating an hour or even two before having sex will allow you to reach an orgasm later than you usually would.
2. Stop-Start Technique:
The stop-start technique is an excellent way to control your ejaculation. You have to masturbate and then stop the ejaculation from occurring. Do this several times until you start to get control over your ejaculation.
3. Avoid Penetration:
Penetration is one of the biggest causes of premature ejaculation. If you avoid penetration for the first 15 minutes and instead engage in foreplay then your ejaculation will be delayed.
4. Squeeze Technique:
This is also a very simple technique to delay ejaculation. All you have to do is squeeze the end of your penis so that semen does not come out and then wait for 30 seconds till you resume engaging in coitus.
5. Use Thick Condom: Use a thick condom that will reduce the amount of stimulation you get. This may make it take longer for you to climax. Avoid using condoms that are designed to increase your stimulation.
6. Kegel Technique:
Kegels are a group of exercises which strengthen the pubococcygeus muscles. These are the muscles which contract during an orgasm. Doing several of these exercises a day is adequate to delay your orgasm.
Getting Medical Help-
1. Visit a doctor if self help techniques didn’t work. Sometimes premature ejaculation is a symptom of another underlying problem that needs to be treated. Possibilities include:
- High blood pressure
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Multiple sclerosis
- Prostate disease
- A hormonal imbalance
- A thyroid condition
- An infection in your prostate or urethra
2. Talk to your doctor about other medications that delay orgasms.