Piles can be referred to as a condition which might result in bleeding in the anal region when there is an abnormal enlargement of the rectal veins. The bleeding occurs when there is a swelling of the rectal veins due to a sudden increase of pressure in the area and it becomes bruised or ruptured due to forceful passage of stool. Also known as haemorrhoids, the veins may grow in the exterior part as well as the interior part of the anus as well. This may lead to severe pain alongside bleeding and result in problems with daily life and activities.
Causes of Piles or Haemorrhoids
The major causes of haemorrhoids are genetic factors, tumours in the pelvic area, obesity, undiagnosed and chronic gastric disorders like dysentery or constipation and due to a significant rise in the weight of the uterus during pregnancy. The signs of piles might include intense pain and irritation in the rectal area along with the presence of blood in the faeces and abnormal swelling of the affected area.
Out of all the diseases, the most feared are the ones are that remind one of surgeon’s knife. ‘Piles’ is just one out of those diseases. But with Homeopathic medicines one can be saved from the surgeon’s knife; Moreover, they are entirely safe, gentle and the cure of piles is mostly permanent. This means that homeopathy can help in the complete recovery of piles. Homeopathic Remedies for hemorrhoids aim at correcting the internal disturbances of venous system by making the vein valves more strong which helps in a complete recovery. The sooner the patient approaches a homeopathic physician for piles treatment, higher are the chances of a complete recovery and avoidance of surgery. Homeopathy should be the preferred and the first mode of treatment in piles owing to the use of safe, natural nature of medicines before. Some of the homeopathic medications which have known to be very effective in treating this condition are as follows -
- Nux vomica – This homeopathic preparation is useful to cure piles with the symptoms of extreme aggressiveness and extreme intolerance to cold weather. If piles are caused due to excessive intake of spicy foods and alcohol or cigarettes, this homeopathic preparation can work as an effective cure.
- Ratanhia – This preparation provides a remedy for severely painful hemorrhoids which cause complications during excretion. In these cases, symptoms of pain may persist for several hours after excretion along with a burning sensation which is only relieved with the help of cold water.
- Hamamelis – This preparation is useful if there are recurrent instances of blood in the feces along with a sensation of discomfort and bruising in the rectal area.
- Aesculus – This homeopathic preparation provides an effective remedy for non-bleeding hemorrhoids along with the symptoms of severe back pain and pain in the anal regions.
- Collinsonia – This is a very effective medication if the hemorrhoids have been caused due to chronic constipation and the forceful passage of stool.
There are many other homeopathic medications which may be very effective in treating this conditions but it is best to consult a homeopathic practitioner who can specify the best combination of medicine for your condition which will help you heal better.