By Dr. Mansi Arya , Homeopathy
The female orgasm or the “big O” is the ultimate pleasure for every woman. The excitement, the adrenaline rush, the feeling that one experiences during an orgasm are inexplicable. As much as a woman enjoys the entire process, men too draw immense pleasure in making an active contribution towards reaching the climax. However, to take the excitement a notch higher, certain things should be taken into consideration. In this article, we will discuss some facts to help excite and turn your girl on.
- Don’t try too hard: There is no denying the fact that an orgasm is an out of the world experience, both for men and women, but one should not be obsessed about the same. At times, you may get an orgasm within seconds, while at other times, it may take longer than usual (at times you may not get an orgasm at all). Do not lose your sleep over it. Your body does not react the same way all the time. Just go with the flow without being too conscious about the big O. As a partner, it is up to you to make her feel more at ease. Give her self-esteem a much-needed boost by appreciating her when naked.
- Make her feel wanted: A genuine relationship is more about the love and compatibility that are way above the physical appearance. Don’t try to fit into someone else’s shoes. Trying too hard to impress your partner and feeling embarrassed about your physical appearance will have a deleterious effect on the overall performance and your orgasm. Size Zero or XXL, learn to appreciate yourself and only be with a person who respects and loves you for the same.
- Listen to your body: For a perfect orgasm, a person needs to be fully aroused and sexually excited. There will be days when she will have mood swings or will not be in a state to make out (physically, mentally or emotionally). Even if she goes for it unwillingly, she will neither enjoy the process nor get an orgasm. For an out of the world experience, make sure you and your partner are equally excited and up for it.
- Beauty without brains is a big waste: If you want your woman to be all excited and charged up, try to do that with your wittiness and humor. Research suggests most women get turned on by brains rather than beauty.
- The all-important foreplay: A foreplay is more like a warm up before a match. The better the foreplay, the more the arousal and an orgasm. For the women, the body parts that work the best (Erogenous Zones) include the clitoris, vagina, breasts, ears, lips, and the neck.
- For most women, the arousal of the G-spot (a highly erogenous spot located on the anterior wall of the vagina) is indeed a mesmerizing pleasure. All you need to do is gently massage the spot and blow her out of her senses.
- Importance of Clitoral stimulation: The C-spot or the clitoris is the only human organ that has no other function but to provide pleasure. There are a number of ways to stimulate it, such as sucking, rubbing, or using a vibrator or dildo. Focusing on direct clitoral stimulation will help get a woman aroused and get her to reach an orgasm effectively.
- Does size matters?: The size of penis may not be important for a vagina that wraps around it. However, the ability to reach more of the nerve endings through specific positions or width alone may play a part in female sexual satisfaction.
- Worried about how long would u stand in bed: Many times it happens that men reach the finishing line while she has just started enjoying the warm-up; which generally becomes a cause of shame and regret to men and cause of sexual frustration for the fairer sex. The solution is definitely not building pressure on her to come first. It would make her tense. Instead, use following techniques to make her reach orgasm before penetration:
- Manual stimulation
- Oral pleasuring
- Best sex position for female orgasm: Definitely sex positions matter. Every woman is different when it comes to orgasm, but the best five positions are the ones that tend to lead to success the most frequently. Give them each a shot and see which one works best for you:
- Girl on top
- Doggy style
- Coital Alignment Technique
- Sideways Straddle
- The Bridge
Once you are fully into her, don’t try to experiment when you find her almost reaching the climax.