By Dr. Suneet V Shende, Ayurveda
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and (AIDS) are increasing huge significance at present because of quick spread of the diseases, high cost of treatment, and the expanded danger of transmission of different STDs and AIDS. Current treatments accessible for symptomatic treatment of STDs and AIDS are very costly past the compass of regular man and are connected with development of medication resistance. Numerous patients of STDs and AIDS are looking for assistance from option frameworks of prescriptions, for example, Unani, Chinese, Ayurvedic, naturopathy, and homeopathy. Since quite a while, restorative plants have been utilized for the treatment of numerous irresistible diseases with no logical proof.
- Bacterial Vaginosis: Bacterial vaginosis is a typical reason for strange vaginal release and foul smell in ladies of imitating age. It is not sexually transmitted and beforehand referred to as nonspecific vaginitis.
- Donovagenosis: It is a sexually transmitted infection brought about by microorganisms Clymmatobacterium or Klebsiella granulomatis.
- Gonorrhea: It happens to be a bacterial infection created by the life form Neisseria gonorrheae, which is transmitted by the sexual contact. This happens to be one of the most established known sexually transmitted infection.
- Chlamydia: It is a microscopic organisms that causes an infection that is fundamentally the same as gonorrhea in a way that it is spread and the manifestations it produces. This microorganisms is found in the crevix and urethra and can live in the throat and rectum. The condition is normally non-symptomatic and these individuals unconsciously spread the infection to others. It is otherwise called Lymphogranuloma venereum- – LGV.
- Syphilis: It is a STI that has been around for a considerable length of time. It is brought on by a bacterial creature called a spirochete. The logical name for the living being is Treponema pallidum. The spirochete is a wormlike, winding molded living being that squirms enthusiastically when viewed under a magnifying instrument. It contaminates the individual by tunneling into the sodden, mucous secured coating of the mouth or genitals. The spirochete delivers a classic, effortless ulcer known as a chancre.
- Genital Herpes: This is brought on by Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) and usually called herpes. It is transmitted through cozy contact with the mucous secured linings of the mouth or the vagina or the genital skin.