By Dr. Pradeep Kumari , Dermatology
BOTOX gives a quick and no fuss solution for the facial lines and wrinkles that age, stretch, stress, and natural variables can create, even on a young individual’s face.
A BOTOX injection skin treatment smoothens the forehead lines, frown lines on the brow, and “crow’s feet” around the eyes. The wrinkles fade away or disappear giving a more youthful and attractive facial appearance. It is one of the most popular cosmetic treatment with more than six million treatments being done yearly worldwide.
What Is BOTOX?
BOTOX is an injection used to temporarily eliminate facial lines and wrinkles on the face by relaxing the underlying facial muscles.
BOTOX contains a purified and highly diluted type of toxin and has been proven safe. This extraordinary treatment is frequently utilized in conjunction with other facial rejuvenation methods such as fillers, skin tightening lasers, threads, PRP etc. to reverse ageing signs.
A Non-Surgical Solution to Lines and Wrinkles. BOTOX works best on the dynamic wrinkles. These are lines on the face created by movements such as frowning, smiling etc. Both men and women can flaunt a flawless appearance without the requirement for surgery.
- Minimally Invasive: BOTOX is minimally invasive and can help with wrinkles in the brow, neck and around the eyes and mouth.
- Demonstrated to Lift the Brow: Over time your brow may drop. With BOTOX treatment you can lift the brow, making your face look less tired and giving a more youthful appearance.
- Facial Contouring: Botox can be utilised to narrow the jawline and make it sleeker. It can also give a facelift.
- Diminishes Excessive Sweating: For some men and women excess sweating under the arms is an embarrassing issue that must be managed on an everyday premise. A BOTOX treatment can lessen the amount of sweat produced to minimize this embarrassing issue.
- Reduces Migraines: Botox injections can be used to relax the scalp muscles, thereby preventing their spasm and easing the migraine pains.
How it Works-
The toxin is infused in an extremely trace amount, which keeps the nerve cells from transmitting signals to the muscles. Thus contraction of muscles is reduced, thereby removing wrinkles and fine lines.
- BOTOX is clinically proven to be safe and effective – Botox has been rigorously studied and tested and been clinically proven to be safe and effective for cosmetic use in 2002.
- Over more than the past two decades, BOTOX has been widely used among men and women across the country.