By Dr. Pulak Mukherjee, Homeopathy
Stress is a form of pressure placed on one’s mind and body. When multiple worries or anxieties crop up, stress levels increase dramatically. Anxiety occurs when a person is highly tensed or when he or she is worried and scared. Basically being in stress indicates how much you fret over every single thing. You can combat stress and anxiety with the help of homeopathic remedies.
Symptoms of stress and anxiety:
- Stomach ache and muscle tension.
- Rapid heartbeat accompanied by fast breathing.
- Fatigue and trouble in sleeping.
- Panic attacks especially in social environment.
- Restlessness and difficulty to concentrate.
- Unreasonable anger.
Homeopathic remedies for stress and anxiety:
- Days when you are feeling anxious try to drink three cups of chamomile tea because it contains chemicals like apigenin and luteolin which make you feel relaxed. Consuming it for eight weeks can considerably decrease your anxiety symptoms.
- Omega-3 fatty acids contain adrenaline and cortisol which can lift up your mood, so consuming food products like salmon, tuna and walnuts reduces stress and anxiety greatly.
- A hot oil massage with lavender can also make you relaxed. Putting a few drops of lavender oil in your pillow or bath alleviates anxiety.
- L-lysine also reduces anxiety. L-lysine is found in meat, beans and fish. It can also be taken in the form of oral supplements.
- A Japanese study showed that people who walk in the sun for 15 to 20 minutes were less prone to suffering from depression, anxiety attacks and higher levels of stress.
- Take a bath in Epsom salt, the magnesium sulfate found in this reduces stress levels and helps you feel more relaxed.
- Cut down on caffeine.
In homoeopathy, there is so much scope for depression or anxiety… a homeopath treats the di by symptom similarity only..soo mny medicines are there for this..
Stress and anxiety can ruin your mood and can also make you more prone to a heart attack. Therefore, you need to adopt proper remedies to combat stress and anxiety.