By Dr. Anjani Shukla, Dermatology,
The option of being able to get rid of aging issues such as fine lines and retrieving the youthful glow sounds as good as a dream. However, with certain treatments, you can aim to reverse the signs which display your old-age.
Listed below are a few anti-aging treatments:
- Affirm Fractional Laser treatment: This treatment is a brilliant solution to all your aging problems as it uses laser beam to produce levels of heat energy which stimulate your collagen. This leaves your skin rejuvenated and supple.
- Botox Injections: Botox injection are used to get rid of wrinkles by using unadulterated Botulinum toxin A. These injections block the nerves which contract muscles and thus restrict wrinkles from appearing on your face.
- Carbon Dioxide Laser Treatment: This is a very successful treatment for curing wrinkles and deep facial lines and reversing the effects of aging.
- Pro-Wave Ice Treatment: This treatment uses radiofrequency and is an excellent option for lifting the skin on the face and tightening it in order to look and feel younger.
- Laser Rejuvenation: This anti-aging treatment uses laser beam to make the texture of your skin better by getting rid of deep wrinkles, thus making you look younger.
- Scarlet RF: This procedure is a non-surgical one which uses a device to tighten and uplift your skin, giving you a youthful look.
- Vampire Face Lift: This is an innovative procedure in which the blood of the patient is withdrawn and its wonderful elements are used to rejuvenate the face. This treatment is a preferred one as it also reshapes the face structure and improves the texture of the skin to make you look younger.
- Diamond Microdermabrasion: This is a gentle treatment which uses soft diamonds to remove a layer of impurities and fine lines from your skin and leaves it supple and radiant after the procedure.
- Thermage: This popular procedure is a cosmetic one and remodels the collagen to tighten your skin and remove wrinkles. The youthful look you are aiming for can be achieved by availing of this treatment for a single session.