By Dr. Shraddha Shinde,Homeopathy
A lot of the afflictions that a woman has to endure are related to the hormonal imbalances in their bodies. Be it the emotional upsurges pre and during their menstrual cycles or the sudden flashes during their menopauses, these significant changes have deep rooted physical and emotional implications for any woman. Incidentally, many of these are closely related to their lifestyle choices. So while one may choose to try out clinical methodologies to cure such problems, for many the natural remedies offered by homeopathy are better suited in times like these.
Mood swings, feeling of fatigue, vaginal irritation and an overall sense of malaise often overpower women as a consequence of the hormonal imbalances. In fact, sometimes these become the germ of osteoporosis as well as gastrointestinal disorders. Therefore, arresting their surges before they become serious are mandatory. Homeopathy provides lasting and natural cures which improve the balance from within and advert any kind of side effects. Some of the homeopathic remedies are related to the lifestyle choices, while the others can be consumed as medicines.
How does homeopathy help?
Homeopathy rectifies the imbalances by stimulating the healing facilities from within and therefore curbs the chances of a relapse. Some of the most popular homeopathic antidotes can be sepia, pulsatilla, cimicifuga and lachesis. All of these promote a sense of well being and cure signs of anxiety and depression from within. They also help in infusing energy and joy in one and therefore nullifies the potential damaging impacts of hormonal imbalances.
Homeopathic Medicines for Hormone Imbalance-
1. Pulsatilla and Sepia – Top grade Homeopathic medicines for hormone imbalance leading to PCOS in women.
2. Sepia and Lachesis – Best Homeopathic medicines for hormone imbalance around menopause.
3. Sepia, Ignatia and Conium – Effective Homeopathic medicines for hormone imbalance in women before periods (PMS).
4. Calcarea Carb and Sepia – Wonderful Homeopathic medicines for hormone imbalance from poorly functional thyroid gland (hypothyroidism)
5. Iodum and Natrum Mur – Top rated Homeopathic medicines for hormone imbalance from hyperactive thyroid gland (hyperthyroidism)