By Dr. Sanjay Sehgal, Homeopathy
Bloating is a condition in which the abdomen swells up and the affected person starts feeling uneasy. It affects both children and adults. Gas is a condition which is characterized by bloating, burping and pain in your abdomen. It usually forms when swallowed air reacts with the gas created by the stomach bacteria breaking down the undigested food in your large intestine. Excessive gas by itself can also lead to bloating of the stomach.
Gas can also cause a lot of problems if not treated on time, such as:
- Acute and sudden abdominal pain.
- Vomiting due to dizziness caused by gas.
- Weight loss if gas formation or bloating becomes chronic.
- Fainting can also be an early symptom of excessive gas build up.
- Bleeding from the anus in severe cases.
The conditions of Bloating and gas which can be cured by homeopathic medicines:
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient in treating bloated abdomen. Sourced from natural substances, Homeopathic remedies are very beneficial in treating cases of bloatedness. Homeopathy provides complete recovery from bloatedness. The Homeopathic treatment for bloated abdomen is also of great help in releasing the wind from the abdomen, thereby providing relief to the patient. The pain in the abdomen, burning and other associated symptoms also disappear with the use of natural Homeopathic medicines. Some of the most common homeopathic medicines for bloating and gas are-
- There are some very commmonly prescribed Homeopathic medication for common gas and bloating related disorders. These medications are effective in treating bloating and gas formation in the upper abdominal region. Symptoms of the same include sour burping with a burning sensation, relief with passing wind and even slight difficulties in breathing.
- Homeopathy has an answer to all your questions if you are having pain in your lower abdomen due to the accumulation of gas. The pain might be a constant cramping pain or it may come and go. Hiccups and belching may also accompany the episodes of stomach pain.
- Some people have to stay on very restrictive diets for most of their lives due to the fear of gas and bloating. Certain food items may suddenly trigger the painful build up of gas and also cause bloating. Milk products can cause diarrhea with these people as well. Homeopathic medicines can work wonders in such cases.
- If your bloating is caused by indigestion then Homeopathhic medicines are one of the best options out there to correct this problem.
- If you have a tendency to of bloating or gas after consuming onion or garlic, here are Homeopathic solution for this.
- There are medicines which are used when you have slow digestive system and bloating is caused by eating sweet products such as ice-creams or cakes and fatty food in general.
These are a bunch of Homeopathic remedies to treat problems like bloating and gas. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.