By Dr. Sanjay Sehgal, Homeopathy
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic autoimmune disorder which affects the joints and results in warm, swollen and painful joints. This condition is usually characterised by pain, loss of function and stiffness in the joints. Rheumatoid arthritis can cause low RBC (Red Blood Cell) count and inflammation in and around the lungs. Fever and fatigue might also be possible outcomes of this condition.
The cause of this condition isn’t absolutely clear, however, it can be genetic or caused due to environmental factors. It can also be caused due to obesity or smoking in certain cases. Often, your body’s immune system attacks the joints which results in inflammation and thickening of the joint capsule.
There are certain treatments you can avail to cure rheumatoid arthritis, homeopathy being one of them. Homeopathic preparation aims to reduce the pain and inflammation in joints caused due to this type of arthritis.
Here are a few conditions of rheumatoid arthritis which can be cured through homeopathic medications:
- The homeopathic medicines can prove to be useful in treating soreness in the joints and relieving pain present in the joints.
- Homeopathy is extremely effective in curing joint pains which spread through the upper body and cause unbearable pain. Sometimes, pain is just experienced during the night when it’s cold; it can be gotten rid through Homeopathic remedies.
- In rheumatoid arthritis, the pain stems from the joints in the hands and the wrist and starts spreading to the elbows and slowly to the other parts of the body which can result in sudden pain while movement. This particular homeopathic medicine can help in getting rid of these pains.
- The homeopathic medicines can prove to be very useful as they help in curing chronic and varied pain which you might experience during summers.
- Sometimes, rheumatoid arthritis can result in red inflamed joints which are unbearably painful. This condition becomes unbearable during summers. However, by availing Homeopathic medicines, this condition can be cured.
If you are suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, it is best to consult a Homeopathy expert to get the best treatment for it.