By Dr. Madhav Shyam Nano Homeopathy Delhi, Homeopathy
The medical term for bedwetting is enuresis. It refers to the unknowing passage of urine at night. This is a condition which occurs almost only in children and it may sometimes indicate that you do not have control of your excretion. Bedwetting does however stop in boys by the age of seven years while in girls it stops by the age of five years. Unlike what most parents think, bedwetting is not under the control of the infant as he has no control over his bladder. However, once the child is over seven years old, he must undergo treatment. One of the best forms of treatment is homeopathic medicines. Here are some of the best homeopathic remedies for bedwetting…
1. Causticum: This is the best medicine for children whose bedwetting is worse in the winter than it is in the summer.
2. Dulcumara: Dulcumara is the most common medicine given when you are having a disease with your bladder which gets worse when it becomes cold and/or damp.
3. Gelsemium: This homeopathic remedy is given when the bladder gets paralyzed and urine leaks out.
4. Belladonna: This is given to children who have a fairer complexion and have their sphincter muscles paralyzed.
5. Argentum Nitricum: Argentum nitricum is given when the urine passes intermittently and drinking coffee worsens the condition.
6. Sulphur: Sulphur is the best remedy for chronic cutaneous eruption.
7. Medorrhinum: Medorrhinum is used with children who may also have a psychotic history.