By Dr. P N Pandey , Sexology
Something going wrong with your Ejaculation? Ayurveda is there for you!
The most common sexual dysfunction for men is ejaculatory disorder. There are 4 main ejaculatory disorders that are seen in clinical practice:
- Rapid or Premature Ejaculation - This refers to ejaculation that occurs before or very soon after penetration.
- Delayed Ejaculation - This is when ejaculation is slow to occur.
- Retrograde Ejaculation - This occurs when, at orgasm, the ejaculate is forced back into the bladder rather than through the urethra and out the end of the penis.
This not only impacts sexual life but also affects the self-esteem of the man. Over 30% of men have suffered from premature ejaculation at some point. Why?
Here are the causes:
- Anxiety Or Depression
- Disordered Or Incorrect diet
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Prolonged Medications
- Metabolic Diseases
A rapid arousal, erection and ejaculation process. Ejaculation generally occurs within seconds or minutes of arousal.
- Blood Tests: These tests may be done to evaluate hormone levels as well as to check for diabetes, high cholesterol and other risk factors.
- Vascular Assessment: This involves an evaluation of the blood flow to the penis. A blockage in a blood vessel supplying blood to the penis may be contributing to erectile dysfunction.
- Sensory Testing: Particularly useful in evaluating the effects of diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage), sensory testing measures the strength of nerve impulses in a particular area of the body.
- Nocturnal Penile Tumescence and Rigidity Testing: This test is used to monitor erections that occur naturally during sleep. This test can help determine if a man’s erectile problems are due to physical or psychological causes.
Not to worry as Ayurveda has solution…
Based on the principles of Ayurveda, this disorder can be treated by applying the Ayurveda is applied scientifically with the ancient treatment therapies:
- Rasa Shastra,
These include many rare and efficacious herbs and minerals. The results can be surprising and also permanent in nature.
Other simple remedies-
- Consumption of egg is found helpful. Eggs provide cholesterol which assists the production of sex hormones.
- Include cereals and blueberries in the diet as these prevent blockage in arteries, which improves blood circulation in the genital area, but blueberries should be consumed in moderation since excessive consumption can lead to diarrhea.
- There are some ayurvedic herbs also which helps to treat this disorder this is called Atirasadi. This herbal formulation helps to improve male reproductive system. Have a Happy Sex Life ahead!